This GDPR disclaimer is meant to inform users of our website about their rights and our obligations concerning their personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and French data protection laws.
2. Data Controller
The data controller for this website is Université Paris Cité, located at 5 rue Thomas Mann, 75013 Paris, France. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data Collected
We collect and process the following data from our website users:
- Personal data provided by users through forms and contact requests, including names, email addresses, and any other information voluntarily submitted.
- Automatically collected data through cookies and other tracking technologies, such as IP addresses, browser information, and usage data.
4. Purpose of Data Processing
We process your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and requests submitted through our website.
- To analyze and improve our website’s performance and user experience.
- To send you relevant information and updates regarding our actions, if you have provided your consent.
5. Legal Basis
We process your data based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Your consent, when you have provided it.
- The necessity of processing for the performance of a contract with you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your data for as long as necessary for the duration of the DIM BioConvS project, for the purposes outlined in this disclaimer or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
7. Data Sharing
We may share your data with:
- Région Île-de-France when required by the execution of a contract (in case of participation to any action financed by the DIM BioConvS)
- Legal authorities when required by law.
8. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to secure your data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
9. Your Rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- Right to access: You can request information about your data that we hold.
- Right to rectification: You can request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You can request a limitation on the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You can request a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data under certain circumstances.
10. Contact Information
If you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data or this disclaimer, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Changes to this Disclaimer
We may update this GDPR disclaimer as necessary to reflect changes in our data processing practices or legal requirements. Any changes will be posted on this page.