Every year, BioConvS supports events in Île-de-France around its thematics (bioproduction, biotherapy, synthetic biology) as well as scientific communication events, or events who catalyse the interactions between the private and public sector in biotechnologies.
You can apply to get a BioConvS sponsorship under the following criteria:
- You are a public institution or a no-profit association
- Your event is located in Île-de-France
- For a scientific event: the thematics of the event fall in the perimeter of BioConvS actions
- For a science communication event or action: your event promotes one of the BioConvS’ thematics to the general public, or your action includes researchers affiliated to BioConvS
- Your event promotes innovation in one of the thematics of BioConvS
- Your event supports the career or training of scientists who work on the thematics of BioConvS
- You can apply for a grant of up to 1000€
Applications will be submitted to the vote of our Executive Committee who gathers on average once a month, so please plan in advance if you want to apply. You will be subsequently notified if your application was successful or not. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, until yearly funds are exhausted.
Funded events are asked, besides adding the BioConvS logo to their communication material, to discuss with our team the best way to integrate the BioConvS community in their action.
Some funded events
Festival Double Sciences
Le premier festival de la médiation scientifique, 26-28 mai au Ground Control de Paris. Learn more
Forum Biotechno 2023
Forum Biotechno is an initiative of the students association Réseau Biotechno to help young scientists get in touch with the industry. The DIM BioConvS, given our mission of catalysing interaction between the public and the private sector, was a gold sponsor of the event. Learn more
Journée annuelle GDR BioSynSys
BioConvS hosted the BioSynSys Symposium of synthetic and systems biology, from September 12th to 14th 2022 which took place at the Learning Planet Institute in Paris. Learn more
Congrès annuel de l’Association Nationale Double Cursus Santé (ANCDS, ex-AMPS)
Congrès de l’ANDCS — édition 2023 du 7 au 9 juillet 2023 (Institut Imagine, PARIS). L’objectif du congrès de l’ANDCS est de promouvoir l’innovation scientifique et la recherche biomédicale durant trois jours de conférences et d’ateliers. Des présentations étudiantes sont également organisées afin de mettre en valeur les travaux des adhérents. C’est aussi l’occasion d’offrir une grande visibilité aux laboratoires et industries de rattachement des intervenants auprès d’un public réceptif et intéressé par le développement et l’innovation en santé. Learn more