The first equipment call of the DIM BioConvS is now closed.
Each year we will open a different call. For 2023, we have a call to finance up to a total of 550 000 € in small to medium equipment, for academic labs working on the following thematics of the DIM:
- Life engineering and bioproduction
- Development of therapeutic proofs of principle
- New, high throughput and standardizable analytical methods
Please note that this is investment funding, which means that the funding received by the DIM cannot cover more than 66% of the total cost of the equipment. The remaining 34% must be covered by the beneficiary organisation or through difference sources of funding. Eventual reductions do not count towards the 34% threshold.
Applications for small equipment can finance from 5000 to 25000 €.
Applications for medium equipment can finance from 25000 to 100000 €.
Applications will be accepted until May31st, 2023. Final results will be communicated in late June. For more information on the criteria, evaluation procedure and timeline of the project, I invite you to visit the website of the call, https://bioconvs2023-postdoc.sciencescall.org .
For any further questions that you may have on the call, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.